Video SEO - How To Rank Videos In Google and YouTube

I hear we're doing a video addressing why are videos of only been 15 minutes here on YouTube and as some of you might have noticed if you're keeping an eye on YouTube recently I love you to her some very well-known some not so well-known have suddenly either been having their channels deleted or they've been having their monetization taken away that means I can't get paid for the videos that they're putting up and a lot of them are saying that they're not getting answers why this just happened out of nowhere and it's a big question mark and YouTube is given them no answer and he might be thinking at home all dayRemind me to be at home all day, and I've done something wrong but speaking of people who have been hit by this as well they are not why this is a real thing and we don't usually go into behind-the-scenes business stuff to do but I know that's what I'm sayingRemind me to be at home all day, and I've done something wrong but speaking of people who have been hit by this as well they are not why this is a real thing and we don't usually go into behind-the-scenes business stuff to do but I know that's what I'm sayingRemind me to be at home all day, and I've done something wrong but speaking of people who have been hit by this as well they are not why this is a real thing and we don't usually go into behind-the-scenes business stuff to do but I know that's what I'm sayingRemind me to be at home all day, and I've done something wrong but speaking of people who have been hit by this as well they are not why this is a real thing and we don't usually go into behind-the-scenes business stuff to do but I know that's what I'm saying
Remind me to be at home all day, and I've done something wrong but speaking of people who have been hit by this as well they are not why this is a real thing and we don't usually go into behind-the-scenes business stuff to do but I know that's what I'm saying
But not these other features so now we just one strike the only pictures we can use is some Nails we can make custom thumbnails and be wonderful you two better but I'm sure you all know you might be thinking change the rules on strike
Frozen strikes what they did they never told anybody about it so we went to YouTube partner and we said what's going on for weeks
Forgot to tell you this right now
The traditional the dmca counter-claim what you can do through YouTube every single time we did this for like a couple days we always got a server error
Missing information and we followed it to a tee nothing was missing so I was on the YouTube accounts 01 logged in to do that we try the other completely different