how to rank youtube videos fast

My name is Michael and this video I'm going to be showing you how I make my Youtube video so as you probably know this number only channel right here I got a lot of different channels in too many different things so I can feel your products my own products all kinds of stuff made hundreds of dollars selling digital products using use you as a marketing source to drive traffic to my website but how do you do this so the main thing is you have to rank your windows for your key words right so in this case so you basically three steps on how to do this at the three steps that you actually have to take in order to record with you if you don't do this there will be no chance that you would like it with you so I can show you what's up and how to do also if you're the kind of person was exactly what you said As I already said are basically three steps three main steps that you take in order to rank your videos for specific heat mean
Start out by telling you giving you an overview of what you will have to do okay first of all what I always recommend it we should first find highly profitable keywords that is correct for right now I assume that you're watching this right now because he either want to sell a product order it online marketing affiliate marketing or I noticed a lot of these guys are having Channel stuff like this and you just want to get it
Hour to hour do outrank our competition right now and that's probably the most important step right here if you are not able to gather information that you already paid it
It's crazy but it's actually really easy all you do is go to YouTube Type in the beginning of your papers that say I like how to get rid of